On Wednesday I took about 6 extra t-shirts I had and tie-dyed them. there was aT-shirt in the batch on Tuesday and it came out so pretty so I got the idea to tie dye from that. I guess it isn’t really tie dye because I never tied anything. I just used two different pots and added a t-shirt, some dye, some soda ash, another t-shirt, some different color dye- well you get the idea. So much Fun! Two of the shirts didn’t come out so well because I really have to learn to stir up my dye solutions better. I’ll have to work on that. On Thursday I re-dyed those two with procion indigo. Now they are beautiful! I am so busy with T-shirts these days- but will post photos as soon as I can. Friday is a T-shirt printing day.