Well here it is all bound up on an ash tree branch. I simmered it in a concoction of Hopi sunflower heads (not many seeds were left since the birds and squirrels got to them first)
and a bunch of sedum from my garden. I started to see the pink come through from the hibiscus flowers and once it was all dryed I unwrapped it. It was very pretty though no trace of the oak leaves. I folded it up and used yogurt container tops for the resist and dipped it into a bath of acid dye dark blue and greens for about 10 seconds. Here is what I got and I am in love with it!Thanks for tuning in. Photo from my I phone, not sure where I left my camera. Background is indigo silk velvet. Good night! have a wonderful creative tomorrow!