I’m just beginning to get back to work and I’m trying very hard to start out organized here in my new digs. I had a custom order for 6 of my ginkgo napkins on lilac linen. I knew I had the linen but I couldn’t find it. I still have a LOT of unpacking to do so all day I searched every box -I even found a box that was marked ‘Lilac and Red linen’, but it was not in that one. Finally in the evening I found that I had unpacked it when we first moved in and had put it away in the top drawer of a dresser I had moved into the studio. You know, just in case I got an order. Yeah.
Here are some photos of the process:
I mixed up some alginate and added 1 teaspoon of thiox and 1.5 teaspoons of soda ash to make the discharge paste. I hemmed the napkins first this time and that worked really well.
Pingback: 85: From Bio Facades to Twist Tesselations. | Almofate's Likes
Q – Beautiful napkins.
Thank you again!
Your respirator is your friend.
Yes Vern, That is the truth!
Good to see you are using protective equip with discharge! Love the result!