I did a bunch of strips of linen. I’m planning to make two pojagi style skinny curtains for my two long skinny windows on either side of my door. They all came out kind of Easter eggy and they match everything that is blooming in the garden right now. But I didn’t realize that until I hung them all out on the line.
I usually just drop stuff into the dyepot and let it sit so I get a of variety of marks and lines but today I wanted to get a nice, even, light palette. So I stirred and shimmied each one. Nice and calm -that’s what I’m looking for today.
And I think I’m going to give this piece another try. I was using it in the bathroom to cover a dresser. It has no batting though it is backed with linen. I’m going to make two pieces out of it, add batting and quilt them. Let’s see how it goes.